Dance With the Cosmos
Shakti is described as power or energy of the feminine power within each of us. Within each individual we have masculine and feminine energy. At times we need more of one or the other. If you are looking for a way to tap into your Wild Feminine and awaken your creative energy, Shakti and Kundalini energies, essential oils can be a beautiful connector. This simple blend may delight and entice your Wild Feminine Energy and allow you to emerge and create.
Shakti is the name given to the fundamental creative dynamism that gives rise to universes. She is considered the source of both matter and physical energy. Known as the creativity at the heart of all living things and channeling your Kundalini energy. Kundalini will help provide the secret force that brings awareness and consciousness to the right path of stepping into our full potentials as a being. If you want to learn more about Shakti and Kundalini this is a wonderful source. (https://kripalu.org/resources/shakti-power-within-you)
Enjoy dancing with the Cosmos while creating yourself this blend. While invoking intuition, sensuality, heart, courage, Shakti and your sacred cycle of life.
Watch me live on KGW8 on May 29th at 5pm, for a live clip from The Herb Shoppe for this month’s product making tip!
Here’s what you will need:
- Cinnamon Essential Oil (2 drops)
- Clary Sage Essential Oil (15 drops)
- Myrrh Essential Oil (4 drops)
- Tangerine Essential Oil (3 drops)
- Cedarwood Essential Oil (5 drops)
- Jasmine Essential Oil (3 drops)
- Geranium Essential Oil (3 drops)
- Black pepper Essential Oil (2 drops)
- 1oz Roller Ball
To Make Your Own: Shakti Wild Feminine
- Take all your essential oils and blend together. You can double this blend if you want it to be stronger.
- Add fractionated coconut oil to 1oz roller ball.
- Add essential oil blend to fractionated coconut oil.
- Shake, label and date
Use anytime you intend to waken your Wild Feminine.
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series, Beginning in August 2019. In this 4 month, hand-on, program we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body and home. Space is limited. Secure your spot today! Early Bird Special $100 off till Aug 1st.
See all of Amanda Furbee's articles