August is full of sunshine and play. Often we are headed to the coast or the mountains for a day or weekend of fun. When rushing out the door whip up this Chai Smoothie for a delectable morning treat.
- 1 oz of THS’s Chai Chai Again Tea Blend
- 3 cups of water
Simmer together on low for about 30 minutes, until liquid is reduced by about half. Voila! Cool and store in fridge for future use.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup Chai Chai Again concentrate
- 3/4 cup almond milk (fill to just above fruit)
- one serving of Vanilla Hemp Protein Powder
- any fixings or toppings you’d like! I love chia seeds and toasted coconut!
See all of Sharden Grimm's articles